Monday, March 25, 2024

Heading out again!

 March 25, 2024

Did you know there's going to be a solar eclipse pretty soon?  Of course you did!  But did you know that I'm going to Mexico with Ginger to see it? We leave next Monday and I'm hoping to blog the whole experience.  There's some question because I've got a brand new computer and we're still getting to know each other.  With luck we'll be the best of friends by Monday!!  Anyway, stay tuned for the latest developments on the celestial front!!

In the mean time, here's a shot of my sons on a magnificent tall ship, a replica of the Trinidad, the ship that Magellan sailed around the world!!  And a pretty picture from the Adventure of the Seas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Addendum

Here are some additional photos that I downloaded from our Tripcast file.  Many thanks to the other photographers on the trip, 'cause no...